IndiaGBnews.com is the first and only dedicated news site reporting the vibrant and historic relationship between Britain and India. It is operated by the British and PR and publishing firm Polaris Media Management Ltd (www.PolarisMedia.co.uk), based in Liverpool and Manchester and supported by Indian partners.
So what makes us different?
1) IndiaGBnews.com fills a gap in the market. There is no news website dedicated to promoting the vibrant commercial and cultural relations between the UK and India and the people behind it.
2) IndiaGBnews.com offers a unique research portal. The website search tool enables researchers to access a unique, growing source of information.
3) IndiaGBnews.com supports business. So much interaction between our countries is between businesses and as a result goes unreported. IndiaGBnews.com wants to offer a platform to businesses to champion their products and services. We can help companies communicate to decision making audiences in India and the UK.
4) IndiaGBnews.com increases awareness. Britain and India have deep shared history. We aim to celebrate the best of our shared culture and increase understanding of how our countries work together. Britain has made India one of its key export markets post Brexit, a factor welcomed by India. We aim to provide informative commentary on how relations are changing.
5) IndiaGBnews.com helps advertisers and those featured reach a unique audience. The website is aimed at decision maker level businessmen and women, politicians and civil servants, academics and opinion formers in Britain and India. This audience is niche and hard to reach in one location. In addition, the website is supported by an enewsletter with a growing list of influential readers.
So please register for our e-newsletter and send us your news and views. We’re looking for contributors.
Email us: editorial@IndiaGBnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: @IndiaGBnewsdesk
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/IndiaGBnews
Write to, and call us in the UK and India: Details for Polaris below.